"square" interior?

beckyk329

Looking to book connecting interior cabins 6295 & 6297. But I've never even noticed cabins like these before. They are not 1As, but 4es, and they are on the inside, literally, of upper deck midship on the Triumph. Anyway, wondering if anyone whos stayed in these can elaborate on the general feeling, does it seem, smaller/larger? and of course any pics would be great. Just seems like wherever the bathroom is would take too much of the room? Thanks all :)

They remind me of the sideways interior cabins. Not sure how the square footage computes, but I'd much rather have the sideways than the typical interior layout. When you walk in you just have that open space feeling instead of being sandwiched between two walls and narrow entryway. These are on most ships, except the Sunshine who also has a different interior floor layout. We will be trying that one next month to compare the difference. I like trying out different type of cabins to change it up a little, lol.