Allure -- Western Caribbean Compasses + Adventure Ocean -- March 20-26, 2016

Thank you! I booked flowrider group lesson, so hopefully I can somewhat do it.

I learned on the ship, from a total of 3 group lessons over two cruises. From there it is just lots of practice. You can do it.:)

Thank you for posting these. Very helpful. We booked back in Nov. after we found an exceptional deal through a TA. This is our second time on RCCL...on Monarch in 2010. Mostly CCL, since.

Our Anniversary in the 18th so I thought it would be a nice break from the kids and work.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Allure as a friend and his wife sailed on the Oasis. It's going to be great!

Snowboarder here, so hopefully that helps! (and female, btw)

I hear the snowboarding makes no difference, but I can't honestly say. I have had no boarding experience on water or land for me. The good thing is girls usually have better balance than guys do.

A few big hints. Stretch before, during and after the lesson. Another tip is if you are going to fall, just sit down. A controlled fall is much easier than a yard sale wipeout.

Enjoy the riding and your cruise.

I hear the snowboarding makes no difference, but I can't honestly say. I have had no boarding experience on water or land for me. The good thing is girls usually have better balance than guys do.

A few big hints. Stretch before, during and after the lesson. Another tip is if you are going to fall, just sit down. A controlled fall is much easier than a yard sale wipeout.

Enjoy the riding and your cruise.

Thank you!!

Thank you very much for posting this. I know it tales alot of time so I really appreciate it. Now I have something to keep me relaxed until May 15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Wow... a very packed and extensive activity list every day! So many things to do.. Just wondering if you were able to see and enjoy all the things you wanted or had to skip some of them due to time clashes or any other reasons (long waiting lines, no reservations, etc) ?

Wow... a very packed and extensive activity list every day! So many things to do.. Just wondering if you were able to see and enjoy all the things you wanted or had to skip some of them due to time clashes or any other reasons (long waiting lines, no reservations, etc) ?

We did a b2b so we had time to do all we wanted. The key is to make reservations for the shows, or at minimum the comedy show.

We did a b2b so we had time to do all we wanted. The key is to make reservations for the shows, or at minimum the comedy show.

Thanks for responding ! How long in advance can I make reservations for the shows ? We are sailing on Oct 2, 2016 cruise and still did not figure out how to book these shows online..

Thanks for responding ! How long in advance can I make reservations for the shows ? We are sailing on Oct 2, 2016 cruise and still did not figure out how to book these shows online..

There is no set time for reservations to open. Check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website periodically.

There is no set time for reservations to open. Check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website periodically.

Ok.. maybe indeed yet too early.. Though I read that in some cases reservations were open 6 month ahead of the cruise... Will keep on checking the Cruise Planner..

[quote name='Skala']Ok.. maybe indeed yet too early.. Though I read that in some cases reservations were open 6 month ahead of the cruise... Will keep on checking the Cruise Planner..[/quote]
It could very well be that some reservations opened 6 months in advance. It varies sailing to sailing and there's no pattern.