New promo?

Anyone have any idea what new promo Royal will be offering tomorrow? Hoping for something good...

From Ellen:

OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: April 4-April 13, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings on or after May 5, 2016, excluding China departures. • Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off.

• 25% off for 3rd and 4th guests.

• BONUS – Pre-paid gratuities in Oceanview categories and above for the first and second guests on all products excluding Alaska, Asia, China, Transatlantic and Repositioning sailings.

• PLUS for eligible new deployment sailings departing on or after May 1, 2017 (excluding China departures), offer includes Free Upgrades within stateroom type.

From Ellen:

OFFER DETAILS:

Sailing Window: All sailings on or after May 5, 2016, excluding China departures. • Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off.

• BONUS – Pre-paid gratuities in Oceanview categories and above for the first and second guests on all products excluding Alaska, Asia, China, Transatlantic and Repositioning sailings.

• PLUS for eligible new deployment sailings departing on or after May 1, 2017 (excluding China departures), offer includes Free Upgrades within stateroom type.

Our cruise is in August. Have deposit down. If the buy one get one 50% off is less than what we paid, can we get our cost reduced? Or is it for new reservations only?

Also, we did pre-paid gratuities, can we take advantage of that?

Thank you

Edited by Squirty27
Additional question

From Ellen:

OFFER DETAILS:

Thanks for sharing this!

Sounds like it might be a better deal than what I booked yesterday. Can't wait to find out now:)

Our cruise is in August. Have deposit down. If the buy one get one 50% off is less than what we paid, can we get our cost reduced? Or is it for new reservations only?

Also, we did pre-paid gratuities, can we take advantage of that?

Thank you

If you have a US/Canadian booking, they will normally allow you to take advantage of a lower fare.

However, you will be subject to whatever extras the current promo has. For example, if your previous price included OBC and the new price does not, you lose the OBC.

If you are able to take advantage of the tomorrow's promo, then they could also remove the prepaid grats and give you the free ones.

If you have a US/Canadian booking, they will normally allow you to take advantage of a lower fare.

However, you will be subject to whatever extras the current promo has. For example, if your previous price included OBC and the new price does not, you lose the OBC.

If you are able to take advantage of the tomorrow's promo, then they could also remove the prepaid grats and give you the free ones.

Thanks, each cabin does have $100 in OBC. But the removal of the gratuities would more than make up for it. I think the gratuities would be like $600.

Thanks, each cabin does have $100 in OBC. But the removal of the gratuities would more than make up for it. I think the gratuities would be like $600.

Just watch the total price, because they may raise the fake base price to cover the gratuities.

Just watch the total price, because they may raise the fake base price to cover the gratuities.

Wouldn't surprise me, nothing is free. Lol. Will have our TA check it out and I have our papers with the cost breakdown.

We booked through a TA. Do they have to be the ones to book our drink packages or can I do that? Does Royal ever offer free drink package?

Wouldn't surprise me, nothing is free. Lol. Will have our TA check it out and I have our papers with the cost breakdown.

We booked through a TA. Do they have to be the ones to book our drink packages or can I do that? Does Royal ever offer free drink package?

You can use your Cruise Planner on Royal's website to purchase drink packages, excursions, specialty restaurants, spa treatments, etc.

I've seen free drink packages on selected transatlantic cruises and also some UK based cruises, but not yet on other US based cruises.