UK Reviews of the Week by Glittergirl12, chch41 & suron

CC Help Jenn

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Preziosa First time On MSC by Glittergirl12 This is our 2nd cruise. Our first was with Celebrity. The itinerary means that guests are disembarking at many of the stops, and new guests are getting on. We had a balcony room on deck 12 with an allegresimo drinks package. The cabin was great, very comfortable, plenty of storage... Read More

Rhapsody of the Seas Lovely cruise experience with RCL Rhapsody, a little disappointing destinations by chch41 My previous cruise experience was little (only a 2-night Viking Line cruise between Stockholm and Helsinki) and this cruise was my 1st-ish time and my mother's definitely 1st time. Overall: Delightful. I enjoyed most of my time on board. The layout of the ship was quite nice and everything was clearly signed. Cruise compass was extremely useful... Read More

Thomson Majesty A WONDERFUL TIME ON THOMSON MAJESTY by suron Have just returned from the Colourful Coasts cruise from Tenerife. This was the best option for us as we wanted to fly from Bristol - daughter, son in law and granddaughter were coming by ferry to me in Bristol from their home in Southern Ireland. This was their first cruise but I have travelled extensively with other cruise lines (Princess, RCI, MSC and NCL)... Read More

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review