Cost of taxi from Tokyo train station to Harumi Passenger Terminal

ricki

Hi all,

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a taxi? We are leaving Crystal Serenity in Shimuzu and spending the night in Kyoto. We will pick up the ship again in Tokyo.

Thanks!

Ricki

Hi all,

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a taxi? We are leaving Crystal Serenity in Shimuzu and spending the night in Kyoto. We will pick up the ship again in Tokyo.

Thanks!

Ricki

Have a look at this site - estimated cost is Yen 2616 - so approx. US$25

I do believe that a taxi is going to be the best way to get from the station to Harumi Pier

Enjoy Kyoto ;)

We used green tomato from our hotel at Tokyo Station to Yokohama cruise terminal. Cost was less than taxi, about $90 for us. Of course, your ship may be at the Tokyo Bay instead of Yokohama.

You can take the train from Tokyo Station, but with your luggage that might not be a good idea.

We used green tomato from our hotel at Tokyo Station to Yokohama cruise terminal. Cost was less than taxi, about $90 for us. Of course, your ship may be at the Tokyo Bay instead of Yokohama

She is definitely heading to Harumi Cruise Ship terminal in Tokyo so it won't be anything like $90 - we don't want to give her a heart attack...

The $25 that the site I posted about "smells" right based on my experience with taxis in Tokyo. I looked at getting a train to Shimbashi station which is closer to Harumi but I certainly wouldn't do it to save 500 yen - just get a taxi from Tokyo station to the terminal

She is definitely heading to Harumi Cruise Ship terminal in Tokyo so it won't be anything like $90 - we don't want to give her a heart attack...

The $25 that the site I posted about "smells" right based on my experience with taxis in Tokyo. I looked at getting a train to Shimbashi station which is closer to Harumi but I certainly wouldn't do it to save 500 yen - just get a taxi from Tokyo station to the terminal

When I first saw the OP'S post last night, I thought (off the top of my head), "It's probably around 3,000 yen; maybe a bit less than that," so Bodogbodog's quote seems right to me.

And, yes, this is a case where it is just not worth it to hassle with public transpo - a taxi is the way to go.

Best wishes to the OP for a great cruise and time in Japan.