Equinox cabin 1255

sarshecky

I am trying to find out of cabin 1255 on the Equinox can sleep 4. I have searched different sites online but have found conflicting info. I have seen that it sleeps 2, 3 and 4.

I know it will be crowded but if it sleeps 4, just want to make sure everyone has a bed. Thanks.

Crowded is an understatement! One bed drops down and the other is the love seat fold out. Would be OK for 2 adults and a couple kids. 4 adults? You could not pay me to be that tight. A 195 sq' cabin for 4.

Crowded is an understatement! One bed drops down and the other is the love seat fold out. Would be OK for 2 adults and a couple kids. 4 adults? You could not pay me to be that tight. A 195 sq' cabin for 4.

This will be for 4 teenagers. My husband and I will be down the hall!

I would make sure you are close enough according to Celebrity rules. We did a trip with 3 teens and and they were across the hall. Celebrity required them to be either adjacent or across from our cabin. Originally booked down 2 cabins and Celebrity moved them in a cabin trade.

Yes there is sufficient room for 4 teens - they likely will not care much about where they sleep - only suggest you get a pass key to make sure it is possible for the steward to "clean" the room. We checked for the first couple of days and got things sorted.

I would make sure you are close enough according to Celebrity rules. We did a trip with 3 teens and and they were across the hall. Celebrity required them to be either adjacent or across from our cabin. Originally booked down 2 cabins and Celebrity moved them in a cabin trade.

Yes there is sufficient room for 4 teens - they likely will not care much about where they sleep - only suggest you get a pass key to make sure it is possible for the steward to "clean" the room. We checked for the first couple of days and got things sorted.

Thanks! They are ok not to be directly near us because it is a European cruise and some of them are 18. If the cruise departed or ended in the US, then they would have to be adjacent or across the hall.