FOS Cost of Drink Packagge

Going on Freedom of the Seas in August, does anyone know the cost these days of the drink package for the week. My husband usually gets it but I purchase in advance on line but my reservation hasn't shown up just yet. I get him the one with the beer and mixed drinks. Not sure if that's the premium package but I hear all the packages have raised and trying to budget my spending so any input would be appreciated. TIA

Going on Freedom of the Seas in August, does anyone know the cost these days of the drink package for the week. My husband usually gets it but I purchase in advance on line but my reservation hasn't shown up just yet. I get him the one with the beer and mixed drinks. Not sure if that's the premium package but I hear all the packages have raised and trying to budget my spending so any input would be appreciated. TIA

Add 18% to the listed prices:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

If you purchase a drink package and halfway through the cruise want to cancel, can you get any kind of prorated refund?

If you purchase a drink package and halfway through the cruise want to cancel, can you get any kind of prorated refund?

They do allow you to cancel, but I don't know if you can cancel that far into the cruise.

They give you all your money back for the package as an onboard credit, and then charge you individually for all the drinks ordered.