Want to book Post Stay

Ladiewillow

I have already booked my 2017 trip on the Rhine Getaway. When I booked, I added the pre stay in Amsterdam. Now, I would really like to add the post stay. My Viking Journey will not allow me to look at 2017 bookings or shore excursions. Is this because it's still 400 days out? Would it be O.k. to wait until all the info is available on My Viking Page or call them to add?

Another reason why I'm adding the post is the info that I'm receiving about Viking air. It's best to have a pre and post added to the trip. Is this correct?

Welcome to CC !

Did you book through a TA or directly with Viking? Either should be able to answer your question about adding the post cruise add-on after the original booking.

I don't understand your second question...did you book your airfare through them or are you planning on doing it yourself?

RB

Hello! Thank you for the welcome =)

I booked directly with Viking. I'll give them a call to see if they can add it on.I was able to access all the pre and post stays through the MyViking Journey but when I paid for the entire booking, it was not available.

As for the air, I booked through viking. I've read alot of issues with booking with viking air. Some of those issues of not having enough time to get to the boat because they book the cheapest airfare. I thought one way around this is to book pre and post stays.