beaches in bermuda

tommy47

when my wife and I go to places like st martin on cruises you can get 2 chairs an umbrella and 5 beers for 20.00. this is an amazing deal. the water is gorgeous. is there any nice beaches with a bar on the water or this type of deal at any of the Bermuda beaches or are they all way over priced? thank you

when my wife and I go to places like st martin on cruises you can get 2 chairs an umbrella and 5 beers for 20.00. this is an amazing deal. the water is gorgeous. is there any nice beaches with a bar on the water or this type of deal at any of the Bermuda beaches or are they all way over priced? thank you

You are not going to get any deals like that in Bermuda.

Well, you could purchase a day pass at Coco Beach Resort which is located on Bermuda' South Shore. Here are the details:

• Enjoy a perfect day relaxing with us at “Bermuda’s Best Beach Resort”.
  • The Coco Reef Bermuda Day Pass includes full access to our spectacular beach and pool with loungers & towels provided, and a leisurely Lunch with a complimentary Glass of Wine.
  • All for only $69.00 per person.
  • Free access to children up to 11 year old, no lunch included.
  • For reservations: reservations@cocoreef.bm

I know it is more than you want to spend, but it is well worth it.

SBtS

Well, you could purchase a day pass at Coco Beach Resort which is located on Bermuda' South Shore. Here are the details:

• Enjoy a perfect day relaxing with us at “Bermuda’s Best Beach Resort”.
  • The Coco Reef Bermuda Day Pass includes full access to our spectacular beach and pool with loungers & towels provided, and a leisurely Lunch with a complimentary Glass of Wine.
  • All for only $69.00 per person.
  • Free access to children up to 11 year old, no lunch included.
  • For reservations: reservations@cocoreef.bm

I know it is more than you want to spend, but it is well worth it.

SBtS

I don't think it is well worth it. I will be at Horseshoe Beach and Tobacco Bay. Horseshoe is way more spectacular than the beach at that resort. And Horseshoe and Tobacco have much more to offer than a canned resort experience in my opinion. And while you can't get two chairs and 5 beers for $20 at those beaches or any Bermuda beach, (I only want one beer anyway) the rentals and beers prices are reasonable. But I understand the appeal of Coco Reef. I have done Day Passes myself in the Caribbean. They make sense on a lot of the islands. Bermuda, not really. But to each their own.

Edited by Charles4515

I came here looking for the same information. I have done several day passes in the Caribbean and enjoy the relaxing environment, restrooms, towels, lunch and the option of using a pool when done with the salt water. The prices have been all over the place, but to me it's worth it. I will definitely check into Coco Beach Resort.

Thanks for providing the information SBtS.

I'm only providing the OP an option that he may not know about.

SBtS

I only commented because you said it was well worth it. That is where I don't agree. I was not objecting to you posting about Coco Reef as an option.

Edited by Charles4515

As Charles said, you won't find a deal like that in Bermuda. Not sure things are way over priced in Bermuda...no more than many resort beaches in the US. However, I think what you got in St. Martin was way under priced.:)