Booking Spa Treatments

PghCruiseGrrrl

Please excuse me if this is on the wrong board. I have booked a Coconut Thai Poultice Massage for an upcoming Princess cruise and had a few questions about it. Has anyone ever had Princess try and change prices on them? It is listed as a 75 minute treatment, yet priced way lower then other 75 minute treatments and even lower then most comparable 50 minute treatments? (Okay, so it is priced at $140.) Do you think Princess will honor this price if it is wrong? I do plan on taking a print out of my booked treatments with pricing with me just in case. Also, has anyone had this treatment? How much massage time is there after the poultice is applied? Any information you could give me would be very useful! Thank you in advance!

I was on the Regal in January. After my first treatment the technician "up-sold" me to the special where if you book 3 signature treatments you get 10% off the first 20% off the second and 30% off the third. On the form she had written down all the treatments and the cost of each before the discount. When I arrived for my 3rd treatment I was told that they would not honor the price (even though I had it in writing). Supposedly the "error" was a special price available only the first day. They would give me either that price OR 30% off the regular price - not both - even though I asked specifically and that is how it was sold to me (30% off the sale price). They would not budge.

$140 does seem low for a 75 minute treatment. I would not get my hopes up that they will honor the price, even if on the website. Good luck!

If you enjoy the spa treatment on the boat, go for it. It's vacation [emoji3]

Check your flexible spending account rules. DH and I just submit our bill when we get home and are reimbursed. Something I hadn't considered before was checking groupon for deals in port. We're doing our first cruise where we aren't planning an excursion in each port and I've found a lot of good deals for tours, restaurants, and spas. Just be sure you check the location if you want to go that route.

Enjoy your pampering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app