Guest Vacation Documents?

Does anyone know when the Guest Vacation Documents become accessible? My RCI cruise leaves on June 12. Also, I booked through an agent and heard the agency will forward me the docs? Is this correct or will I download and print from the RCI website? When I looked on the website earlier today, the "electronically" option to receive my documents cannot be selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know when the Guest Vacation Documents become accessible? My RCI cruise leaves on June 12. Also, I booked through an agent and heard the agency will forward me the docs? Is this correct or will I download and print from the RCI website? When I looked on the website earlier today, the "electronically" option to receive my documents cannot be selected.

Very soon now for you. They usually show up at 7 weeks before the cruise, but it's taken a day or two longer for us the last couple of times.

My cruise on the Oasis June 25th is available on line right now as I paid the balance last week. Don't wait for your TA to obtain them.

Sheila

Just an FYI, but paying your balance has nothing to do with when your e-docs are issued. Once you are paid in full, you are able to print your SetSail Pass.

E-docs, as stated above, are usually issued (when issued it will "issued" on your Cruise Documentation Page of your Vacation Planner) approx. 49 days prior to debarkation unless you have book air through Choice Air in which case, your e-docs could be delayed.

Edited by cruisenfever

I had a similar problem and found it was my travel agent withholding payment until the last date possible. I was furious.. It's not RCI fault .. Check you travel agent has forwarded your money..

I just made my final payment for our Sept cruise and was told that online check-in would not be available until 90 days prior to sailing. Is this correct? I was expecting it to be available right after I made the final payment.....wanted to get photos uploaded and info completed.

I just made my final payment for our Sept cruise and was told that online check-in would not be available until 90 days prior to sailing. Is this correct? I was expecting it to be available right after I made the final payment.....wanted to get photos uploaded and info completed.

Yes, online check-in is normally available 90 days before the cruise.

Sorry, I found the answer to my question and didn't know how to delete this. Thank you, clarea for answering my previous question.

You're welcome, and there's no need to delete anything. Others may find the info useful.