Dawn Kids Clubs

MandM521

This August will be our first cruise. We will be on the Dawn. Our 3 kids will be 13, 9. and 8. Our oldest will have just turned 13 in June, so he will be on the young side for the teen club. They are all fine being away from mom and dad so I'm not worried about separation but I'm wondering what we, as parents, can expect and what is in store for the kids.

What activities do they have for both age groups? Did your kids enjoy it? Any pros and cons?

My kids were 9 and 6 when we sailed in March so I can comment on that age group. My kids loved the kids club. They mostly attended after dinner but during the day they had game time and free play time. Each night was a different theme. They had a pirate night, spy night, glow party, and a pj party that I remember. They also practiced all week for a circus show that they held in the show theater stage.

The youth staff is great and do a really good job of keeping them engaged.

• 1 month later...

We are also on the August 12th cruise, my little guy will be 6. The last time we cruised he was 3, so expect he will spend more time in the kids club this time around. In terms of planning dinner - does anyone know what time the evening activities tend to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app