Looking for Unused T10 Barcelona Card

fatherlu

I'm looking for unused or partially used Barcelona T10 card (purchased this year). Not looking to save money by buying it now--I'm just coming into Barcelona late and would prefer to use the RENFE train from Terminal 2 and would like to save some time. Please let me know if you have any to sell. Thanks.

While I don't have 1, but I can tell you that buying it at the T2 station is straight forward. There are 3-4 machines right after you cross the bridge from T2. 1 thing to keep in mind is you will need a credit card with SIM and PIN which is a pain as most US issued card does not have that. I usually just go to the counter and ask them to process it manually.

Really appreciate the guidance. I saw a few videos on how to purchase them from the machine and they seem straightforward also. I plan to do that but with a flight coming in at around 10:30 P.M., I just thought I would have a backup plan in having one in hand (if possible) just in case there were some delays. Thanks.

Edited by fatherlu

I bought one there just a week or so ago, the ticket machines are easy to figure out. As cannon317 said, they might be picky about credit cards, but the machines take cash, so have a 10 or 20 euro bill ready.

Have a look at the train schedule, though, because the last train leaves the airport at about 11:30pm. Does your flight land at T1? You may already know this, but T2 is pretty far away. You have to wait for your luggage, hopefully not get delayed by customs (they hardly ever stop anyone), wait for the airport shuttle, travel to T2… And there is a fair bit of walking at each step. So I'm worried you might miss the last train.

Is there some particular reason you want to take the train instead of the metro or bus? (They cost more, but they are both much more convenient, assuming you are landing at T1.)

hawkeyetlse...thanks...I'm landing at T2 so it shouldn't be too bad, assuming I can get through passport control and baggage without too much delay. I'm going to try to catch the 11:08 (I know the 11:38 is the last one) if at all possible. The only reason I want to have the T10 on hand is just in case 5 minutes to purchase will cause me to miss the 11:08. If not, I should have plenty of time to catch the last one. Thanks.

Edited by fatherlu

Oh, OK, in that case I think you'll be fine. :) You can also catch a city bus to Plaça Espanya from outside T2 (they run all day and all night, either line 46 or night bus N16). But, they don't sell the T-10 ticket on the bus ;)

I have just read that they may sell the T-10 ticket at the newsagents/tobacco shops at the airport, but I can't confirm that personally.

Edited by hawkeyetlse