New Dining Room Menus

Here's hoping they bring back the Vidalia Onion Tart. Why they got rid of it, I'll never know. And hopefully, make the deserts better. They look great, but sadly I can't say the same for taste and texture for most of them.

Erika

If you want the Vidalia onion tart you need to go on the Anthem as they had it in the Grande when I was on her in April.

While not really that serious, I'm wondering if there is a glut in the market for green beans? I did a 14 night cruise on Celebrity and 13 nights one of the vegetables was green beans. I was just on the Anthem for 12 nights and at least half the nights it was green beans. It became a joke at my table as we all checked out entre to see if we got green beans again. :D

And the Scallop Risotto.:)

Yes!!!! Scallop Risotto is my favorite meal!! Cruising Allure on 6/19. Hoping the new menus will be in place and that scallop risotto is included!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you want the Vidalia onion tart you need to go on the Anthem as they had it in the Grande when I was on her in April.

While not really that serious, I'm wondering if there is a glut in the market for green beans? I did a 14 night cruise on Celebrity and 13 nights one of the vegetables was green beans. I was just on the Anthem for 12 nights and at least half the nights it was green beans. It became a joke at my table as we all checked out entre to see if we got green beans again. :D

Look at pricing at your local grocer - pound for pound Green Beans are one of the least expensive vegetables out there and are very easy to prepare en-masse

Here's hoping they bring back the Vidalia Onion Tart. Why they got rid of it, I'll never know. And hopefully, make the deserts better. They look great, but sadly I can't say the same for taste and texture for most of them.

Erika

I LOVED the Vidalia Onion Tart!!! I hope it comes back too!!

Edited by tkkerber

We were on the Oasis for the very first time, last July. I can say we were both disappointed with most of the food choices in the MDR. It wasn't so much that the food was bad, it just wasn't great. We will be sailing on the Oasis again this July. Hoping that new menu rolls out before then.