SNUBA in St. Thomas or St. Maarten

Hello all!

My wife and I will be on Allure Sep 25th.

We did SNUBA last year in Cozumel and we would love to do it again.

Has anyone done it in either of these ports? How much time did you actually have under the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did SNUBA in St. Thomas this past summer. We were a group of 9 people with a private tour. The owner took 4 out first while the other 5 did Coral World then we swapped. Total time under water (not including training and practice in shallow water) was about 30-45 minutes. I highly recommend this private tour company instead of going through the cruise line: Virgin Islands Snuba Excursions http://www.visnuba.com

The price of the snuba included entrance to Coral World.

We did SNUBA in St. Thomas this past summer. We were a group of 9 people with a private tour. The owner took 4 out first while the other 5 did Coral World then we swapped. Total time under water (not including training and practice in shallow water) was about 30-45 minutes. I highly recommend this private tour company instead of going through the cruise line: Virgin Islands Snuba Excursions http://www.visnuba.com

The price of the snuba included entrance to Coral World.

We used this same company a few years back while in St. Thomas and very much enjoyed it. It was just the 3 of us when we went. Would highly recommend them. Having the entry to Coral World as part of the package was also a plus for us.