Aft balconies

Hami1966

Having discovered our cabin is below the buffet on the Fantasia we are hoping to change. We have a Fantastica experience and I'm wondering what the advantages are of an aft balcony as opposed to a side one? Also any input on the best cabins would be most welcome before I contact my travel agent. Thanks

Having discovered our cabin is below the buffet on the Fantasia we are hoping to change. We have a Fantastica experience and I'm wondering what the advantages are of an aft balcony as opposed to a side one? Also any input on the best cabins would be most welcome before I contact my travel agent. Thanks

Hami,,,balcony size is larger,,,to get an idea,,Maureen is currently onboard MSC Divina which is a replica of MSC Fantasia almost. She has an aft stateroom on deck 10 and we had one on deck 12,,,here is the link to her live review. I'll start you off on page 11 which shows the balcony size,,the following page shows the stateroom itself. :)http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2352075&page=10

We loved our aft balcony on deck 10. But we found it was a long walk home when you were tired. We just booked Divina again and this time chose the elongated angle balconies. We have one forward on the starboard side now on deck 12 12078. There are a 8 of these balconies on the upper decks.