Drone video of the ship/Motu Mahana

Subliminal

Thank you - we are definitely interested to hear more :-)

It was amazing!! My husband and I loved the "excursion" and our stay at the IC Thalasso. The only negative was that it was only a night ;) PG arranges a taxi from the pier at 1 p.m. to the IC Le Moana. (We did a private excursion in the morning and had plenty of time before the pick up) From there you take a boat to the IC Thalasso. It took about an hour and 15 minutes from pick up until we were in our room. During check in you can choose as many items for breakfast as you would like (juices, coffee, cereal, omlettes, pancakes, etc.) A bottle of champagne and a fruit plate is waiting in your room. You also receive dinner at the restaurant. It is fixed (scallop appetizer, steak with foie gras, and dessert) plus a bottle of champagne. I think our bill was about $350 - you just have to sign, its included. The next morning you receive a call that the canoe is on its way. Your breakfast is delivered via canoe, and was a highlight. While it is set up, you can take a quick paddle in the canoe. Check out is 11 am & a boat transfer back to IC Le Moana was scheduled for 12:30. When we arrived at the Le Moana, our taxi driver was waiting for us. We wanted to stop off at Bloody Mary's on the way back to the ship. PG told us we could just ask our driver to drop us off (which we did). Bloody Mary's called us a cab once we were done with our cocktails and appetizers (we were still so full from breakfast but still wanted to check it out) which was about $10 (10,000 xfp).

It was exactly like the photos you see of Bora Bora & I'm so happy we did it :)

It was amazing!! My husband and I loved the "excursion" and our stay at the IC Thalasso. The only negative was that it was only a night ;) PG arranges a taxi from the pier at 1 p.m. to the IC Le Moana. (We did a private excursion in the morning and had plenty of time before the pick up) From there you take a boat to the IC Thalasso. It took about an hour and 15 minutes from pick up until we were in our room. During check in you can choose as many items for breakfast as you would like (juices, coffee, cereal, omlettes, pancakes, etc.) A bottle of champagne and a fruit plate is waiting in your room. You also receive dinner at the restaurant. It is fixed (scallop appetizer, steak with foie gras, and dessert) plus a bottle of champagne. I think our bill was about $350 - you just have to sign, its included. The next morning you receive a call that the canoe is on its way. Your breakfast is delivered via canoe, and was a highlight. While it is set up, you can take a quick paddle in the canoe. Check out is 11 am & a boat transfer back to IC Le Moana was scheduled for 12:30. When we arrived at the Le Moana, our taxi driver was waiting for us. We wanted to stop off at Bloody Mary's on the way back to the ship. PG told us we could just ask our driver to drop us off (which we did). Bloody Mary's called us a cab once we were done with our cocktails and appetizers (we were still so full from breakfast but still wanted to check it out) which was about $10 (10,000 xfp).

It was exactly like the photos you see of Bora Bora & I'm so happy we did it :)

This is an amazing thread. Thanks!