Belfast 11:15 am to 9:15 pm May 29, 2017

Hello: The Caribbean Princess will be in Belfast May 29, 2017 from 11:15 am to 9:15 pm.

Has anyone experienced that timing in Belfast? How did the tour operators handle it?

I would like to visit both the Titanic Experience and the Giant's Causeway but not sure if that will be possible with the timing.

Hope you have a fabulous time in my wee country! :D

That is a lot to do in that timeframe, but 'dooable'. You might be best trying to find a private tour that could take you straight to the Causeway as soon as you disembark then back to Titanic Belfast, it would be better to do Titanic Belfast last as you will be closer to the ship to get back incase you are running close on time.

It would take approx 1.5 hours max to the causeway if you go straight there, spend a couple of hours there then back down to Belfast again.

Also if you can prebook your tickets for Titanic Belfast it will save you having to queue, just incase it is busy when you arrive. They are entrance timed tickets so plan this part carefully. You can spend another couple of hours going round Titanic Belfast (which I love!)

Hope this helps a bit?

Hope you have a fabulous time in my wee country! :D

That is a lot to do in that timeframe, but 'dooable'. You might be best trying to find a private tour that could take you straight to the Causeway as soon as you disembark then back to Titanic Belfast, it would be better to do Titanic Belfast last as you will be closer to the ship to get back incase you are running close on time.

It would take approx 1.5 hours max to the causeway if you go straight there, spend a couple of hours there then back down to Belfast again.

Also if you can prebook your tickets for Titanic Belfast it will save you having to queue, just incase it is busy when you arrive. They are entrance timed tickets so plan this part carefully. You can spend another couple of hours going round Titanic Belfast (which I love!)

Hope this helps a bit?

We would need to be back at the museum by 5 pm at the latest as it closes at 7 but that would work.

Thanks.

Hello: The Caribbean Princess will be in Belfast May 29, 2017 from 11:15 am to 9:15 pm.

Has anyone experienced that timing in Belfast? How did the tour operators handle it?

I would like to visit both the Titanic Experience and the Giant's Causeway but not sure if that will be possible with the timing.

Hello, What have people done in Belfast? I will be sailing from London on July 7th, 2016 and didn't see anything that caught my eye on Princess excursions?

Edited by vtsnew2cruisin

Hello, What have people done in Belfast? I will be sailing from London on July 7th, 2016 and didn't see anything that caught my eye on Princess excursions?

Hope you know you are sailing from Southampton......

The Giant's Causeway is a Unesco World Heritage Site. The Titanic Experience is just what it says....