MSC Lirica - 12/10/2005....anyone else?

JeffCoud

Hey all...just booked the Lirica for 12/10/2005....can't wait to try out MSC! Got a very nice deal (since I'm sailing solo....) on an outside cabin all the way aft...where there seems to be a bit of a public deck. I can pretend it's my balcony! In any case, I have a place to hold a party lol. So...anyone else going on this sailing??

Jeff

Hey all...just booked the Lirica for 12/10/2005....can't wait to try out MSC! Got a very nice deal (since I'm sailing solo....) on an outside cabin all the way aft...where there seems to be a bit of a public deck. I can pretend it's my balcony! In any case, I have a place to hold a party lol. So...anyone else going on this sailing??

Jeff

Yo Jeff-

Those decks at the rear of the ship are GREAT - and hardly used at all-

Nice and quiet and a good ride too-

Good choice - IMO

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

Hey Claudia! I wish!!! If only....gotta go see the folks at Christmas.

And Mike...that's what I figured....I always liked the aft decks on the Galaxy and the Mercury and I figured that'd be a nice little outdoor space that will be quiet and very accessible to my cabin....seemed like a good choice! So when I want to go out and see the stars in the middle of the night, and breath in that nice sea air I won't have far to go and I can probably mosey out in my jammies lol!

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

Me and my partner Chris will be on board.

We're cruise virgins :) Will be cool to meet up - definitely looking for friends aboard, especially when it comes to taking tours while in port.

Nice to see some other family aboard ;)

Email me at richard@boltdj.com if you want to get in contact before you leave.

Richard

Jeff,

We are booked on the 12/10 cruise. We were suffering from PCD (Post Cruise Depression) after our Mariner cruise two weeks ago. We have never done MSC, or, sailed out of Lauderdale. We live up here in Port Canaveral. I think we have a few years on everyone. We are both over 65 (just a number). We think 35. This will be # 16 for the two of us. We have been married only 10 years.

As a Carnival employee, we got a VERY inexpensive interline rate and just couldn't afford not to go.

The port of calls sound interesting. We have not been to some of them.

Would be nice if we could meet and say Hi to everyone here that's going.

Art & Carolyn

megamind

Welcome aboard then! Age is just a number....I always laugh when I think I'm soon to be 43....how'd that happen lol!

Also hello to the 2 folks up the road in Baltimore!

Only a little over a month to go here..... Will be nice to get away, although it hardly seems like fall this past week in DC...up in the 60s and 70s. Not knocking it that's for sure! :)

So shall we perhaps plan a little sailaway party?

Not sure what to do either with the ports in the Dominican Republic. San Juan I love....have been there many times, although not as a night port like this.

Jeff

Hi everyone -

We are 46 and 47 years old, this is our 14th cruise, 3rd cruise this year!

We have been to San Juan and St Martin. Also, have never been to San Juan at night - what is the thing to do there at night? Need info on La Romano too.

Hey Everyone! This will be my second cruise this year! First time sailing with MSC.....got a good rate couldn't pass it up. Traveling with my brother (hoping to find him some friends so he'll leave me alone-lol)......it's his 30th birthday! Hope to meet for drinks!! See yas there!

Pocahontas

Hey Everyone! Less than three weeks! I'm excited! I haven't seen many people on this thread........Where is everyone at! I'm with you Jeff....been going through some of my things and trying to decide what I need to be taking with me......I'm a typical woman.....I always pack too much!!!

I overpacked in a big way for Alaska this summer...this should be easier I think. Not as many weather "possibilities". It's going to be hot and sunny and that's that! So shorts and t-shirts and bathing suits and then whatever I'm wearing to dinner. Very easy!

Was pretty bad yesterday at Thanksgiving, lol...but 2 weeks+ to go...almost there! Won't kill me to eat a few salads the next 2 weeks lol....

Jeff

Oh good...someone else who wants to hang out late! You don't want to see me dancing, lol, but I'd love to hang in the club for a while....nothing better to do in the morning but sleep lol.

French martinis here I come!

Jeff

Hey Jeff.....yes I am a night hawk.....don't want to miss a thing!! What is everyone doing in San Juan? My brother wants to do the Canopy Tour (it's his birthday) but I want to go to Senor Frogs.......guess we'll see what happens later....

Hi all! My husband and I will be on the cruise, as well. This makes our second cruise, but our first MSC. I agree with Pocohontas on Senor Frogs, that would be a lot of fun! This year, we have decided that we are going to go to shows, to the clubs and actually show up for dinner. We didn't do anything last year but sleep! :-) I am looking forward to getting away and meeting some great people to hang out with during a relaxing week. We wondered about the ages on the cruise too. My husband is 42 and I am 31.

Only 10 more days (today is over as far as I am concerned) ;)

Neko

Hi Scottswife! Oh you have to take in the shows and disco.....dinner too if you love food! I love going to the disco after the shows, I seem to basically one of the last ones to go to bed on all the cruises I've been one-this will be my 4th in the last two years. Yes I've been very curious about ages and I know age is only a number. I'm 26 and my brother is turning 30 on December 12th (the day we're in San Juan)......Senor Frogs here we come!!

PS I'm just waiting to receive my docs.......hopefully they get here-lol!

will be on the cruise to Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras on Feb. 26. Have heard you need to be booked on a tour in order to get off at Panama. Anyone know if this is true or not? Would like to hear from former cruisers on this itinerary. Also who else will be on this cruise.

Traveling Lady

:confused:

Archived