Payment Information

I have cruised several times with RCI and have two reservations for fall of 2016. I was trying to check payment information on line and was unable to. I called RCI and was advised when I made the reservations I did not select ownership of the reservations. As a result I cannot see any payment information and it can't be changed to allow me access.

I had never encountered this issue on past reservations. One current reservation was made on board while on another cruise and one by telephone with RCI.

I've seen the ownership question when I first try to add a booking to my "My Cruises" account. Is there anyone else on the booking who has a My Cruises account that can take ownership and then see payment info?

I've seen the ownership question when I first try to add a booking to my "My Cruises" account. Is there anyone else on the booking who has a My Cruises account that can take ownership and then see payment info?

Thanks; I tried using my DW My Cruise account and same result. I'll have to remember selecting ownership for any future cruises.

Thanks; I tried using my DW My Cruise account and same result. I'll have to remember selecting ownership for any future cruises.

This problem does not sound like the "ownership" issue. It sounds like the booking has been mistakenly marked as one without payment capability, sort of like when booked with a travel agent.

So backward that they can't update it in their own systems though.

Their back end 'My Cruises' system really needs a total overhaul

I agree, but everytime they do an update, it's bad for us.

You mentioned two cruises in fall 2016. Are these consecutive cruises (B2B)? If so, and you have already linked them, have them unlinked and the payment function should show up. I had this happen to me on a B2B and this fixed it. Once you've made final payment, have them linked. Good luck!

So backward that they can't update it in their own systems though.

Their back end 'My Cruises' system really needs a total overhaul

Persistence paid off. I called RCI again and this time the agent advised me he would contact the IT department regarding the issue. A correction allowing me payment access will be made within 5-7 business days. I will be notified by e mail when it is completed.

Thanks to all who replied.

Persistence paid off. I called RCI again and this time the agent advised me he would contact the IT department regarding the issue. A correction allowing me payment access will be made within 5-7 business days. I will be notified by e mail when it is completed.

Thanks to all who replied.

Please let us know if they fix the problem.