Diamond Plus Benefits

Could someone please confirm if Diamond + members have access to the CL? What additional benefits do you get with D+? I have read what is on the C&A website but I have read conflicting information. Just got D+ status and don't want to miss anything! [emoji16]

Could someone please confirm if Diamond + members have access to the CL? What additional benefits do you get with D+? I have read what is on the C&A website but I have read conflicting information. Just got D+ status and don't want to miss anything! [emoji16]

Diamond Plus members still have access to the CL.

If you read the website, then you know the differences between D and D+.

Here are the coupons, you can compare the D and D+ coupons:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2337130

Edited by clarea

D+ get CL but not all ships have a CL. In that case you are welcome in the DL & bars that accept the 3 free drinks loaded on your sea pass.

I'm a new D+ myself. I thought that in addition to priority waitlist for dining there was some way once you hit D+ to make precruise a specific dining request which they would try to satisfy if available, like "I'd like a table for two near the window", rather than the usual random seating. Am I wrong on that, or how do I go about making that request?

There have been multiple times where we've requested a table for two and gotten onboard and had to try to straighten out the table situation with the Maitre D', and I thought that once I hit D+ that there was supposed to be be a better way. Thanks.

-- Kevin

I'm a new D+ myself. I thought that in addition to priority waitlist for dining there was some way once you hit D+ to make precruise a specific dining request which they would try to satisfy if available, like "I'd like a table for two near the window", rather than the usual random seating. Am I wrong on that, or how do I go about making that request?

There have been multiple times where we've requested a table for two and gotten onboard and had to try to straighten out the table situation with the Maitre D', and I thought that once I hit D+ that there was supposed to be be a better way. Thanks.

-- Kevin

Try sending your request to rcldining@rccl.com.