Navigator - out of South Hampton England - anyone just get off?

Anyone out there just get off the Navigator of the seas cruise that sailed out of South Hampton, England? How was it?! We booked it for next year but before we commit to the plane tickets would like to know if it was a good one! We will be sailing with a 7 y/o and 9 y/o. Was it warm enough for outside activities on deck- swim, rock climbing, flow rider? Fun ports (with kids)? I don't want anyone saying 'I'm bored'... :D

There will certainly be lots of kids on this cruise next year as it will be the half term school holiday week.The weather in the UK hasn't been the best this week....end of May is always a difficult time of the year to judge what it will do. I know France has had very bad rain this week with flooding expected in Paris. Who knows what it will be like next year though?

PS Just so nobody else corrects you-it's Southampton!

Edited by gooners1968

I am aboard Navigator right now, sailed from Southampton on Monday. Sitting on my balcony on a perfectly stunning afternoon in Alesund, Norway. A bit on the cool side for swimming, although that is not stopping many people from doing so. But only a few clouds in the sky, and a gorgeous view. Yesterday in Olden was also a lovely day, and actually quite a bit warmer than today. First port, Bergen, was dreadful weather -- drizzle, fog, and cool temps.

Lots of kids aboard, all seem to be having fun.