Another Baltic Sea Review - Star May 24th

deefer

Thank you for the great reviews. We leave for Copenhagen in 22 days!

On an unrelated subject, did you find your Fitbit was accurate? I walk our mall in the summer (Phoenix) and it is a mile around. After 2 to 3 rounds it doesn't record as a mile but it gets all my steps. So I get the 10,000 buzz.

Did you find the miles measure was accurate? And more importantly, did the amount of walking offset the cocktails and dessert?

Thank you for the great reviews. We leave for Copenhagen in 22 days!

On an unrelated subject, did you find your Fitbit was accurate? I walk our mall in the summer (Phoenix) and it is a mile around. After 2 to 3 rounds it doesn't record as a mile but it gets all my steps. So I get the 10,000 buzz.

Did you find the miles measure was accurate? And more importantly, did the amount of walking offset the cocktails and dessert?

We found the Fitbit was good in Copenhagen but on the cruise, it grossly underestimated our steps and distance. We think it's because when you're wandering around a busy tourist site, you kind of shuffle instead of step. So march! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding pickpockets - I have been all over Europe. Mostly Italy because that is where my family is and well, it's great! So Rome at least a dozen times (famous for pickpockets), Florence, Napoli, Venice...you get the idea. Never been to St. Petersburg or most of the places we will be going to in a few weeks. I have been to Stockholm about 25 years ago and Copenhagen the same trip.

The only place in the world I was ever pickpocketed...? Copenhagen! And I grew up in NYC riding the subways at all hours. Copenhagen!!! Just goes to show you never know and you need to always be careful.

Most people in the world are amazing. A select few are @&^^$#@. Don't let them ruin your trip or impression of a place. Happy Travels.

Edited by Cat9196

• 2 weeks later...