Making a spa reservation

You can book when you get on board. Go directly to the Spa and make your appointment. Take the tour also that they offer. I would book as soon as you can.. times do fill up real fast. Prices vary and they will have a menu to choose from. I want to say that me and my wife paid around $150 for a couples massage on Radiance.

Scoop

I do not know how up to date these still are as they were from this spring but it will give you an idea.

have a great time.:D

La Therapie hydralift facial (50 mins) ......................................$120.00

La Therapie Intensif Age zone treatment ......................add on $33.00

(select 2- Solutions from Hydra lip, intensif eye treatment,

hydra neck intensif and hydra peel hand treatment)

La ATherapie intensif vitamin anti-oxidant treatment(50 min)..... $33.00

Elemis Aromapure facial (50 mins) .........................................$120.00

Elemis Aromapure time for men facial (50 mins) ......................$120.00

BODY

Elemis aroma stone therapy (75 mins) ....................................$193.00

Elemis deep tissue muscle massage (50 mins) .........................$128.00

Swedish massage (50 mins) .................................................. .$120.00

(25 mins) .................................................. ..$79.00

Reflexology (50 mins) .................................................. .........$120.00

Couples massage (50 mins) .................................................. $266.00

Total glow self tanning treatment (50 mins) .............................$155.00

EXOTICS

Elemis cellutox aroma spa ocean wrap or float

with half body massage (90 min) .......................................$194.00

with full body massage (120 min) ......................................$257.00

with float............................................. ..................add on $15.00

Elemis musclease aroma spa ocean wrap or float

with half body massage (90 mins)......................................$194.00

with full body massage (120 mins) ....................................$257.00

with float .................................................. ...........add on $15.00

Exotic lime and ginger salt glow

with half body massage (50 mins) ....................................$155.00

with full body massage (75 mins) .....................................$196.00

Elemis absolute face and body treatment (100 mins) ..............$194.00

Bathing rituals (25 mins) .................................................. ...$35.00

FIRMING

Ionithermie cellilite reduction program (50 mins) .....................$160.00

course of three .................................................. .............$399.00

FITNESS

Personal training (60 mins)............................................$ 83.00

Course of three .................................................. ......$210.00

bODY COMPSITION ANALLYSIS (bca) (30 MINS)................$33.00

Chakra balancing capsule (25 mins)................................$50.00

(50 mins)................................$66.00

SPECIALIZED CLASSES

Pathway to yoga........................................$10.00

Pathway to pilates.....................................$10.00

Group cycling........................................... .$10.00

Unlimited class pass (3 or 4 day cruise)..$49.00

Unlimited class pass (5 or 7 day cruise)..$69.00

SALON

Frangipini hair and scalp conditioning ritual............................$29.00

Style dry / roller setting........................................... .....from $33.00

Trim or restyle and style dry..........................................from $57.00

Men's wet cut and style dry............................................fro m $25.00

Hair up................................................ .......................from $33.00

Color and style............................................. ...............from $54.00

Traditional manicure (25 mins)............................................. .$28.00

with elemis exotic hand ritual (45 MINS).............................$44.00

Traditional pedicure (45 mins)............................................. ..$44.00

with elemis sole delight foot treatment (55 mins).................$61.00

Parafin wax treatment for hands and feet....................add on $15.00

When I was on a mariner cruise in August, we called in our spa appointment at about 4 or 5 pm on the day we got on the boat for an at-sea day, and already the only appointments left were at 8:45 and 9:15 am. So book early!!!

I posted this reply in your orginial thread on the First Time Cruiser board:

"Hey Isleschick3

Quote:

Originally Posted by isleschick3

I want to purchase a couples massage for my husaband and I and was wondering if I could purchase this in advance or if I have to wait until we are on the ship? Does anyone know how expensive massages are on RCI?

I am engaged to a former Steiner (company that staffs and services the spas). Someone asked your same question a few weeks ago and I asked him. This is what he told me...maybe it can help some. He said that in all his time on a ship he never heard of people prebooking but can't say for sure that it isn't an option. He suggested you contact RCI's guest relations people, you can find phone numbers and email addresses in their website. The best tip he can give is to head to the Spa as soon as you board to get the best booking times.

There are price lists floating around on these boards, maybe do a board search for one. The prices are not much more than a typical land based spa. Ask about port day specials, sometimes they can be up to 50% off.

Also, some people complain that the spa staff pushes products at the end of the treatments. Don't be affraid just to say 'no thank you' if you are not interested, the staff are under a lot of pressure to sell."

Archived