Promos offer for Pride of America Suite

jlat

I just booked a suite for next year on the POA. On my amenities invoice I see the 3 meal dining package (for 2), gratuities (for 2) and $50 per stop excursion credit. I thought free Wifi was part of the current promo as well, but it isn't on my list? When did this promo start?

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked a suite for next year on the POA. On my amenities invoice I see the 3 meal dining package (for 2), gratuities (for 2) and $50 per stop excursion credit. I thought free Wifi was part of the current promo as well, but it isn't on my list? When did this promo start?

Unless they have upgraded the wifi since 2 years ago, it was pretty bad! we just found ourselves using our smart phones while we were in port..

its nothing I would pay for, so if you can get it free.. all that much better

I agree with Cactus Flower. There were so many people at the Customer Service Desk and in the Library complaining about the internet on my POA trip this past May. One "Gentleman" had a total meltdown and said he was trying to connect after 30 minutes and kept getting booted off. I used my cell phone and was able to do everything while in port and you are in port a LOT. I did my return boarding passes on my cell phone. Saved a lot of time and frustration.

Edited by gwsster

The current promo for the US office started on May 18, 2016. There is no clear statement of what the promo is for POA on the Free at Sea front page, and the terms are a big mess, too. :mad: The section "Terms & Conditions: (Hawaii Offer Only)" says "Not applicable to Haven or Suite categories" so technically I guess they could claim that they never promised you anything…

But if we assume that the offer for suites on POA is that you get all the perks described in that section, then those perks are:

• 1 Night Pre-Hotel
  • Pre Paid Gratuities
  • Shore Excursion Credit
  • Extra Guests Sail Free
  • [Reduced Deposit (does not apply to Haven and S1 categories)]

So I think your booking is correct: Internet minutes are not part of the promo for POA. You should contact NCL if you are interested in the hotel night offer.

NCL seems to change the promos around constantly...obviously seeing what motivates people to book.

As for the wifi, I can tell you definitely that you will not need it. You are in a port every day, and can connect your phone to land based cell data service almost constantly. You can also find plenty of wifi off the ship if you need to do some laptop work...but hopefully you won't because you'll want to spend every minute ashore exploring the islands.

It's a great cruise...enjoy it!