Decaf black tea bags on Norwegian Pearl buffet?

SCZJ

I'm sailing on Norwegian Pearl in a few weeks. After supper I like to drink a cup of hot black tea, but it needs to be decaf so I can sleep. Does anyone know if decaf black tea bags are available on the Pearl? I am not picky about brand - generic supermarket tea is fine! I will probably eat most dinners at the Freestylin' buffet rather than in the dining room. Thanks!!!

Theoretically, it should be available. The two brands I've seen on NCL are Lipton and some brand I had never heard of called Field & Selects. I find tea to always be a hit or miss, it seems they just put out whatever they can find or feel like. For example, on my recent cruise, both the Earl Grey and Darjeeling seemed to disappear about halfway through.

I think if they don't have what you want, you could always ask someone. But seems easier to pack 7 bags yourself just in case. They won't take up a lot of room and this way you are sure you will have it.

Now, this + 1 (easy solution to one of the many first world challenges cruising these days, LOL)

... should be available ... if they don't have what you want, you could always ask someone. But seems easier to pack 7 bags yourself ... won't take up a lot of room and ... you are sure you will have it.

The one & only time we visited the buffet on our recent NCL sailing was for late morning breakfast, assorted tea bags were placed in a wooden? box, plus packets of hot cocoa mix - we've seen the "British" brands along with Liptons before but as poster above noted, NCL switched to another vendor for their tea products. If you can't anything there, check out O'Sheehan as there is a self-service stations there for coffee & choice of tea, cups & lids for making it "to go" ... our friend go there as she drink "hot water".

We pack our own - a few American Ginseng Root Tea, and, Genmaicha Tea bags in our carry-on pouch as it's 100% assurance of availability when & if there's an urge for a hot cup. Easy Peasy :D

Just off the Pearl three days ago. I did enjoy some chamomile tea, but I did not see any decaf black available. They did always have a lovely pot of Masala tea available, which I tried and really liked. Not sure if that one is decaf though.

Thanks very much to everyone! I'll pack my own tea bags, right next to my 24 pack of Diet Coke (with Lime if I can find it in Seattle before embarking). I am not at all choosy about food but there are certain drinks I adore!