Empress - Who has them? Pics, Menus, & Cruise Compass

We sail on the Empress on the 20th and I want to see some pictures of the refurbished ship. I also want to see pictures of the current menus, and pictures of any cruise compasses out there for the five day to grand cayman and key west.

I also have a couple questions.

Do they have the quest game on this ship?

Do they have the 70s disco?

Last but not least how long did it take to get through customs getting off the ship in Key West

Not looking for any negativity about this ship, or why I should change to another ship or anything else that someone thinks it bad about this ship. We are looking forward to sailing and can not wait to add it to our list of sailed ships.

To anyone who has sailed the Empress since it has sailed on May 28th that can assist me with the above it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Empress has Quest in theatre on Night 4.

There is no 70s Disco the centrum dance party is 90s (finally)

I will post cruise compass tomorrow but its not for Key West sailing. It is for 5 night Cozumel Overnight

We sail on the Empress on the 20th and I want to see some pictures of the refurbished ship. I also want to see pictures of the current menus, and pictures of any cruise compasses out there for the five day to grand cayman and key west.

I also have a couple questions.

Do they have the quest game on this ship?

Do they have the 70s disco?

Last but not least how long did it take to get through customs getting off the ship in Key West

Not looking for any negativity about this ship, or why I should change to another ship or anything else that someone thinks it bad about this ship. We are looking forward to sailing and can not wait to add it to our list of sailed ships.

To anyone who has sailed the Empress since it has sailed on May 28th that can assist me with the above it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

On the May 28th sailing, we had a 70s night, 80s night, and 90s night.

Getting through customs in Key West was pretty quick. They sent us to the Royal Theater and there were several custom agents there waiting for each passenger. From the time we left our cabin (Deck 8) to the time we returned to our cabin was only about 20 minutes.

Edited by TravlGrl