Grand Princess B750

slicerboy

We are sailing on the Grand Princess to Alaska on July 20. First cruise on Princess, first cruise from West coast. We booked an owners suite B750. Would appreciate any inside info about our suite, the ship or ports in Alaska.

When I want information about the ports we'll be visiting on a cruise I always start with the ports of call forums here on CC. I also go to the website for each city we'll be visiting. I'll be boarding the Grand on 6/30/16 (10 days, yay!). If there's something specific you'd like me to check out, get a photo of, etc, let me know and I'll do my best. One more thing: have you joined the roll call for your cruise? You might be able to get some info there.

We have been in B750 and B751 Will be in it on the July 10th cruise to Alaska. You will like the suite, large room, has a table for (4) to sit at if you want have dinner/lunch in your suite. Outside balcony has a table for 4 as well as (2) lounge chairs. You will also love the aft, you usually don't have much if any wind when the ship is moving. Enjoy:):)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in B750 for the August 9 cruise. You guys make sure to clean up before you leave. :D

Seriously...I was wondering about a dining table in B750...didn't see any reference to it or in any of the pictures. One of my little "things", I like having a table to sit at inside...someplace you can have a meal. I see the little coffee table thing in front of the couch...is there another larger table?

Have an awesome cruise...ed