Magic Vs Breeze

DH30

Me and my wife cruised on the Magic in December of 2015. We just booked the Breeze for this August with our 18 and 16 year old sons.

Can someone compare these two ships? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are a lot of similarities, being sister ships, but there are some differences. Breeze's décor is more toned down, which many people on these boards prefer. I actually prefer the more flashy décor of ships like Magic. Most décor of regular life is toned down & bland, so I like the cruise ships to not be the same.

Breeze added on a 3D theater (with motion & other effects). It does cost extra, but I felt the week long pass was well worth it. Breeze's stage shows were much worse than Magic's, as Magic uses live music, have twice the number of performers, use real props, & are twice as long. In all fairness, Breeze has changed some of the shows since I sailed her, so maybe they're better now. But no major production show, like Magic's illusion show, on the Breeze.

Other than that, I can't think of any real differences.

I've been on both several times, the Breeze is my favorite of the two. Another addition is a extra charge restaurant Bonsai Sushi. You order from a menu, but it's not very expensive and well worth the visit.

Thank you OP for the question thread and for the responses. I too am sailing the CARNIVAL BREEZE for the first time this August...the 28th sailing out of Galveston. I have been twice on the CARNIVAL MAGIC and really excited about going on the CARNIVAL BREEZE....from what I have seen googling various sites, the cabins are different than other ships. Different furniture and configurations, at least in the suites, along with a different color pallet. I am bummed there is no Alchemy Bar, as I really enjoy the craft cocktails. I am excited about the sushi restaurant and the thrill theater. I am not sure if seven (7) days will be enough to take it all in!