The last part of my Divina review is up!

Cruisermom2nick

Read all parts of your review, an excellent read. I particularly enjoyed the detailed section about food. Thank you for taking the time to write these up!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I'm reading all I can about the Divinia as we are considering a cruise on her next spring. We are really thinking about trying MSC just for a change of pace.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I know these are petty things but something I've been asked by friends also considering this ship. Is there an outdoor movie? We've gotten used to watching movies at night. Also, is there any network TV channels? Like I said pretty silly, but sometimes with little ones you are stuck in the room for a few hours.

Thanks again for your review.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I'm reading all I can about the Divinia as we are considering a cruise on her next spring. We are really thinking about trying MSC just for a change of pace.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I know these are petty things but something I've been asked by friends also considering this ship. Is there an outdoor movie? We've gotten used to watching movies at night. Also, is there any network TV channels? Like I said pretty silly, but sometimes with little ones you are stuck in the room for a few hours.

Thanks again for your review.

They did have outdoor movies and concerts playing all day- I should have mentioned it in my review! I guess I am used to all the cruise lines doing that! :) I did see local channels for Miami-ABC, etc. This was such a short cruise we did not really watch tv tough. Hope this helps! :)

They did have outdoor movies and concerts playing all day- I should have mentioned it in my review! I guess I am used to all the cruise lines doing that! :) I did see local channels for Miami-ABC, etc. This was such a short cruise we did not really watch tv tough. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks - that helped alot.

Hi Cruisermom2nick......loved each and every installment review of the Divina. Very informative and super well written!

I have been reading that no flat irons are allowed on the ship. I did not read that in the list of things that can't be brought on board. Did you bring a flat iron?

Thank you!

Hi Cruisermom2nick......loved each and every installment review of the Divina. Very informative and super well written!

I have been reading that no flat irons are allowed on the ship. I did not read that in the list of things that can't be brought on board. Did you bring a flat iron?

Thank you!

I think a flat iron would be fine- :)

Hi Alissa,

I spoke with Maria about the 104 package. She said they are only offer on short cruises. Disappointing but she said she just takes a thermos type bottle and fills it up and carries it along with her wherever she goes. Problem solved. I though about that as well, but I would have enjoyed the 104 package better. Oh well.....

Is there a way we could communicate privately........email.....is there a way to communicate privately on your blog? Wanted to talk about home schooling a little as well as a few other things that I spoke to Maria about.

Thanks.....

I think a flat iron would be fine- :)

Hi Alissa,

I spoke with Maria about the 104 package. She said they are only offer on short cruises. Disappointing but she said she just takes a thermos type bottle and fills it up and carries it along with her wherever she goes. Problem solved. I though about that as well, but I would have enjoyed the 104 package better. Oh well.....

Is there a way we could communicate privately........email.....is there a way to communicate privately on your blog? Wanted to talk about home schooling a little as well as a few other things that I spoke to Maria about.

Thanks.....

Hi again! Sorry to hear the 104 won't be possible for you- perhaps the classic drink package? We are planning to get that for our week cruise on the Divina in DEC. Please like my FB page and message me on there and we can chat! :)

https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/?notif_t=page_fan&notif_id=1468378817569825

Hi Alissa......we have purchased the more for less escape drink package which suits our needs perfectly. I just didn't want to pay for bottled water using those coupons. I'm just going to take a water bottle to fill and carry around with me. That will work! I will like you on FB so we can chat!:)

Thanks,

Laura

Hi again! Sorry to hear the 104 won't be possible for you- perhaps the classic drink package? We are planning to get that for our week cruise on the Divina in DEC. Please like my FB page and message me on there and we can chat! :)

https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/?notif_t=page_fan&notif_id=1468378817569825