Anniversary Celebration aboard Sea

bruflu

My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary aboard the Sea on the Oct. 4th sailing from Venice to Barcelona. Has anyone attempted to have flowers deliverd during a cruise? Do they even have them available?

Thanks,

Bruce

My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary aboard the Sea on the Oct. 4th sailing from Venice to Barcelona. Has anyone attempted to have flowers deliverd during a cruise? Do they even have them available?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce -- I am sure that the magical folks at tellus@vikingcruises.com will help you out on this one--and if not, they will know exactly who you should contact.

Also, the wait-staff at Manfredi's loves nothing more than an anniversary celebration, if you are into it. They bring you a cake; they serenade you and they grab your camera so that you are sure to have pictures of the moment. The night we ate there, there were multiple couples who were feted.

Not looking to be "feted",

I'm with you on that one!! Nothing I dislike more than being the center of attention in a room full of strangers--and DH knows it. At least knowing about it, you can make sure that you are not surprised by it as well. A word in the head waiters ear will spare you the fuss and will also allow you to add any quiet flourishes to the meal that you wish; the staff loves helping to make these special moments. Wishing you a magical celebration.

Hey, bruflu, look what I found on the Viking FAQ page!! I was looking for something else when I stumble on it...

How can I send a Bon Voyage gift to a Viking guest?

Send your friends or loved ones off in style with a Bon Voyage gift delivered directly to their stateroom. You can also order a gift for delivery on board to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. Our Bon Voyage gift packages include delightful surprises such as champagne, wine, chocolate-dipped strawberries and more.

Simply download, fill out and mail or fax our Gift Order Form (PDF).

You can also use the Silver Spirits Beverage Package Order Form (PDF) to order the beverage package as a gift for a Viking guest.