Dinning Package - Booking Pre Cruise

The dinning for our 24 night cruise on the Explorer OTS have opened and we have booked the five night package.

we had to pick a time for the 1st or 2nd Night for a restaurant that is picked for us, i believe that if you want to once on board you can change if it a table is available. Is this Correct?

Does anyone know how or if we can book the other four nights in advance or do we need to wait until onboard? I can see anything on the cruise planner that lets us book using the package.

thanks

sylva

Edited by Naomigruis

This is something new I encountered in our just completed sailing on Harmony. Here is what happened:

We purchased a 3-night package before we sailed and also book two separate nights (because we wanted Wonderland and Izumi on certain nights and times, and we were afraid of not getting those time/night slots). As soon as I got onboard, I went to a specialty restaurant (Chops in our case) to check where we were dining the first night, once there,I was told by the hostess, that I could change the restaurant and time for all the package nights.

So, just select the time you want to dine on the first night, then go to any specialty restaurant immediately after you board to finalize all your dinning choices.

BTW, Royal was not selling any Dinning Packages onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something new I encountered in our just completed sailing on Harmony. Here is what happened:

We purchased a 3-night package before we sailed and also book two separate nights (because we wanted Wonderland and Izumi on certain nights and times, and we were afraid of not getting those time/night slots). As soon as I got onboard, I went to a specialty restaurant (Chops in our case) to check where we were dining the first night, once there,I was told by the hostess, that I could change the restaurant and time for all the package nights.

So, just select the time you want to dine on the first night, then go to any specialty restaurant immediately after you board to finalize all your dinning choices.

BTW, Royal was not selling any Dinning Packages onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks just what i was after