Parking for back to back?

hightownCO

I posted this in the gulf coast departures forum as well but no response there.

Am doing my first back to back next month out of New Orleans on the Dream soon. I know Fulton is cheaper but if I do park at Erato, right at the port, do I tell the attendant two weeks when I pay? How do they differentiate between one week parkers and two weekers there in the garage? Do they give you something to put on your dash?

• 2 months later...

If you are looking for a place to park when heading out of the New Orleans port, please check out http://www.machupicchutours.com/

They were AWESOME! Dropped us off at our hotel for the overnight stay in NOLA, then were waiting on us right outside the next morning. Curbside drop off at the port. Upon debarkation, they were right there to pick us back up for a quick drive (less than 5 mins) back to our car. SOOO PAINLESS!

I can't imagine having to drag our luggage and waiting in the line to exit that port parking lot. Hope this helps some folks make better use of their vacation time. Happy travels!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Forums mobile app

If you are looking for a place to park when heading out of the New Orleans port, please check out http://www.machupicchutours.com/

They were AWESOME! Dropped us off at our hotel for the overnight stay in NOLA, then were waiting on us right outside the next morning. Curbside drop off at the port. Upon debarkation, they were right there to pick us back up for a quick drive (less than 5 mins) back to our car. SOOO PAINLESS!

I can't imagine having to drag our luggage and waiting in the line to exit that port parking lot. Hope this helps some folks make better use of their vacation time. Happy travels!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info. That one is cheaper than the port but more expensive than Fulton. Just FYI incase you ever decide to park at the port, There has never been a line to get out for us. Once we get through customs we are on the interstate in like 5 minutes. The port is definitely the most convenient place to park. No shuttles to deal with and before the cruise you drop your luggage with porters on your way to park and after the cruise, grab a porter in the luggage pick up area. Easy peasy!