Serenade Cabin 7660

We are sailing on the Serenade of the Seas on December 12, 2016. We have booked cabin 7660 on Deck 7 and just wondering if anyone has had any issues with noise coming from the Zanzibar Lounge one deck below at night? Also, are there stairs at the back of the ship to go down to the restaurants or do you have to go to the elevators on Centrum? Can't wait to sail!! :) Thank you so much for your replies!! Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot though as I went to the Serenade thread but I can do a new posting (new to Cruise Critic posts):rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
We are sailing on the Serenade of the Seas on December 12, 2016. We have booked cabin 7660 on Deck 7 and just wondering if anyone has had any issues with noise coming from the Zanzibar Lounge one deck below at night? Also, are there stairs at the back of the ship to go down to the restaurants or do you have to go to the elevators on Centrum? Can't wait to sail!! :) Thank you so much for your replies!! Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot though as I went to the Serenade thread but I can do a new posting (new to Cruise Critic posts):rolleyes:

Try reposting this on the Roll Call for this sailing, there are people that have been on Serenade multiple times before that might be able to answer.

There is not a guest stair case in the aft portion of the Radiance class ships which Serenade is a member of. That is a. Drawback to aft cabins. The only guest elevators are in the center and forward at the theatre.

The lounge you see is part of the colony type lounge and you will likely not get any noise from it. The band stand in on the opposite side of the ship and there is no balcony open to that lounge area. You will be fine with a bit of a walk though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for your replies. I think we will be fine with the noise then and with regard to the staircase at the back of the ship, then that's good, cause then it means that it will be less traffic going through our room. Thanks again for your help!!