Production Show Times

shellysh

Just wondering what the times were for the evening production shows. If you have late dining in MDR will you have a problem or will there be a late show scheduled?

I seem to recall that you could attend the early show before late seating. Sorry that I cannot quote exact times. We had anytime dining this cruise. I was only vaguely paying attention to the fixed dining times.

I believe that the production shows were at 7:30 and 9:30.

Just off the Vista there last Friday and as mentioned above, 7.30 and 9.30 were the times.

Shows were 45mins each and you were recommended to be in 30mins before the performance.

We were on late dining and never once made them due to (what we felt) poor timings. Perhaps those on the early sitting found this workable, sadly we didn't :(

So, it seems to me if you are late dining and they are 45 minute shows, you go to the 7:30 show, being maybe 5 minutes late getting to dinner. We never go to dinner anyway till about 8:20 to allow line that forms to clear and then we can walk right in.

Pat

So, it seems to me if you are late dining and they are 45 minute shows, you go to the 7:30 show, being maybe 5 minutes late getting to dinner. We never go to dinner anyway till about 8:20 to allow line that forms to clear and then we can walk right in.

Pat

Exactly... what I thought was really good was that if you are sharing a table with other guests the waiting staff won't begin any service until everyone is seated. They tend to allow 10-15mins for everyone to come in before beginning.