Carnival Triumph Video

ejchron

We were on the Triumph earlier this year. My kids shot some video and set it on their band's (Breaking Silence) cover of Cake By The Ocean. I thought you might enjoy it.

ejchron

We were on the Triumph earlier this year. My kids shot some video and set it on their band's (Breaking Silence) cover of Cake By The Ocean. I thought you might enjoy it.

ejchron

First things first. Yes, I enjoyed it. Fun video. Mixing a live performance with the cruise was awesome. Kudos!

Now, onto something else. I listened to YOLO, the other song on the band's YouTube channel and I LOVE it! I mean I got a tear in my eye. Like WOW! I see its on iTunes. I will be downloading it.

Any chance I can get permission to use YOLO in a future video with credit to the band in the video description? Is Breaking Silence listed on any filmmakers music sharing website like SoundCloud?

Link to OP's kids YouTube video YOLO -->

[YOUTUBE]KM4mbNFe-IY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Presentation

Is that an old tube TV I see in the cabin? I thought they updated those on the Triumph.

Most quirky thing about this ship, they have replaced some and not all. We've stayed in balcony cabins on every level the entire time she was here in Galveston and found no pattern as to which cabin has the flat screens.

Genius, right?

Edited by BallFour4