Beer and Alcoholic Drinks on the Jade

lpizzuro123

Thinking of taking the Jade in January and taking advantage of the "free" drink package. I was wondering what types of beer and alcoholic drinks we can get on this ship with this package. My husband is a bit of a beer snob so I don't know if it pays to take the drink package if he is no going to like the beer. We are not big wine drinkers, and that is what most people talk about here with regards to the package. I like a frozen drink to enjoy at the pool.

Thanks, Linda

If your husband appreciates decent beer he will be disappointed. There were no craft beers on the Jade 2 years ago. The nearest to an acceptable drink in my book is bottled Becks, Pilsner Urquell or perhaps Bass (the draught beer is grotty IMHO).

I'm not a beer drinker however when I was on the Jade in March there wasn't any frozen drink that I ordered that was not covered. And I tried a lot of other drinks - and each were covered.

My main complaint was the wine by the glass choices. Those were very limited and IMO not very good. So, I just drank something other than wine for that week.

We loved the drinks on NCL! The Speakeasy Martini is my favorite! My husband loves bourbon and tried most all of them. Top shelf brands too. Heard the mango freeze is fantastic...will try that this trip. We have the free drink package (of course you have to pay gratuity). We found all drinks were covered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums