jet skiing Cabo or Acapulco

abbymac

My balcony faced the wrong way in Acapulco, so I don't know if there are any jet ski rentals in Acapulco, though I would think yes. In Cabo there were a lot of jet skis, so someone must have been renting them. But I do not know where. Just ask at the dock.

We just returned from the Vision, Oct 23. This was the best vacation we have ever had! Thanks to all of you on the CC boards. I planned this trip using all the tips I got here at CC.

On Cabo you just look for the guy with the jet ski sign. He'll tell you he has the newest jet skis and have a official looking tag around his neck. I can't remember the name of the company but the charge for my DH and 16yoDS was $80.00 per hour each. We got him to throw in the ride for 4 to Medano beach. DD and I spent the day at the Melia resort and DH/DS met us there when they were done Jet sking. I found the people selling things to be very layed-back and not pushy at all. I loved the bartering, and everywhere we went people were very helpful and polite. My kids were very embarrased :p by all the bartering, but one of our taxi drivers assured them it was expected.

Archived