NCL Jade - cruise questions

Does anyone know if you can take a reusable water bottle onto NCL ships following their new water bottle policy effective July 2016? Are you allowed to empty it after a port excursion and bring it back on board?

Also, are beverages, such as, mocktails, milkshakes, specialty coffees available with the UBP package?

On the port excursion for Dubrovnik - Croatian Riviera and Dubrovnik, how much time is allotted to the old town. Are the city walls ticket included in excursion?

Thanks, Mina

Does anyone know if you can take a reusable water bottle onto NCL ships following their new water bottle policy effective July 2016? Are you allowed to empty it after a port excursion and bring it back on board?

Also, are beverages, such as, mocktails, milkshakes, specialty coffees available with the UBP package?

On the port excursion for Dubrovnik - Croatian Riviera and Dubrovnik, how much time is allotted to the old town. Are the city walls ticket included in excursion?

Thanks, Mina

I THINK the answer to your water bottle question is Yes. I hope so since I plan on taking a couple empties with me, including one wide mouth plastic bottle.

Thanks for the answer on the water bottle question. I will take a reusable one and hopefully it can be used.

We just got off the Dawn on Friday and I saw several people carrying reusable water bottles in a side pocket of their back pack during embarkation.

I also figured out why NCL charges so much for a case of water. The bottles are larger than the bottles on Carnival and also there are more bottles in one of their cases. My suggestion to NCL would be to choose a smaller size bottle and to sell packages of perhaps 8 at a much more reasonable price. That way, everybody would be happy. We saw one case being delivered to a room a couple of doors down from us. There is no way that two normal people could drink that much water. So, smaller bottles, fewer bottles in a case, and a much lower price would equal happier passengers and there would not be all of this negativity on line about NCL and it's water prices! There are people who will actually take their business to another cruise line because of something like this.

Carnival now leaves water bottles in each cabin- one for each of you plus two bigger bottles that you can buy.

But, I take a thermos everyday just on board or ashore. I put ice and water in it. Never had a problem doing this. (The thermos was a free logo gift from Carnival years ago!)