Deal or no deal?

Would love some gut reactions on this one. I was on the RCI site during the "kids sail free" promo and got a aft JS on Brilliance (out of Tampa) for a 5 night cruise in late March for $2600. This seemed like a good deal to me for the 4 of us (husband and I and two young kids). I put in the deposit and then filled my DH in just last night. He was curious to know if this is really a good deal or not as this cruise would be just 6 months after our upcoming trip next month and as we both work and have to fly in, we wouldn't usually take two trips this close together. We can afford it, although we'll definitely have to cut out some dining out between now and then but it's not like we'd have to throw it on a credit card. Question is - what do you guys think, does that seem like a good deal? I re-checked it yesterday now that the kids sail free promo is gone and it's $3300. Thoughts?

FYI - We were looking to sail our next one out of Tampa and have never done Radiance class before so it seemed like a good fit but if we were picking our "ideal" time, we'd wait until next fall or the following spring.