Coco Cay options - new info

Hey everyone, just some new info. I was looking at shore excursions at Coco Cay yesterday and saw a new "full day beach bed rental" - this is in addition to the "beach lounger for two" and the new bungalows. So, there are 3 options now:

Beach lounger for two: $49.75 for 2 people (used to be $59 I think)

Full Day beach bed rental (looks very similar to a bungalow, just a different furniture setup): $150 for up to 6 people

Beach bungalows (couches instead of a "bed"): $225 for up to 6 people

Both the beach bed and the bungalows say they come with a cooler of water, floating mats and beach towels are provided. Transportation via "cocolimo" is also included. Oddly enough, the beach bed also says it has a "cabana attendant" but the bungalows don't mention that.

Link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=CCA&pager.offset=0

Not sure why you'd do the bungalow instead of the beach bed since it's $75 more unless you really prefer a couch. Both options show that you can untie the curtains to provide shade.

Thinking of getting one of the beach loungers for my daughter and I to enjoy in November. It says they are located on the secluded beach. Is lunch still close to get too. Do you think they are worth it? The look awesome and so does the beach...Lots of room and privacy.

$59 not too bad...

Edited by BABYJOSIE98

Thinking of getting one of the beach loungers for my daughter and I to enjoy in November. It says they are located on the secluded beach. Is lunch still close to get too. Do you think they are worth it? The look awesome and so does the beach...Lots of room and privacy.

$59 not too bad...

It looks to me that these loungers are on Barefoot Beach, which is quite a way from the lunch area. However, in the past, they provided shuttle / tram / golf cart transport to/from lunch.

$59 not too bad...

They are $49.75 now, which is for 2 people, I think they've actually dropped the price since they put out the beds and bungalows. We actually thought about the loungers but it says there is a minimum age of 4 and we have a toddler. We're doing the beach bed instead.

Hey everyone, just some new info. I was looking at shore excursions at Coco Cay yesterday and saw a new "full day beach bed rental" - this is in addition to the "beach lounger for two" and the new bungalows. So, there are 3 options now:

Beach lounger for two: $49.75 for 2 people (used to be $59 I think)

Full Day beach bed rental (looks very similar to a bungalow, just a different furniture setup): $150 for up to 6 people

Beach bungalows (couches instead of a "bed"): $225 for up to 6 people

Both the beach bed and the bungalows say they come with a cooler of water, floating mats and beach towels are provided. Transportation via "cocolimo" is also included. Oddly enough, the beach bed also says it has a "cabana attendant" but the bungalows don't mention that.

Link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=CCA&pager.offset=0

Not sure why you'd do the bungalow instead of the beach bed since it's $75 more unless you really prefer a couch. Both options show that you can untie the curtains to provide shade.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...
They are $49.75 now, which is for 2 people, I think they've actually dropped the price since they put out the beds and bungalows. We actually thought about the loungers but it says there is a minimum age of 4 and we have a toddler. We're doing the beach bed instead.

I read on a different thread the price dropped on the loungers but no longer includes water, water mats or fresh fruit.