Fab Abs or Indoor cycle info?

j-9

Hi all

The Star dailies has these classes listed in the fitness centre but no description so I have a couple of questions.

Has anyone taken part in the morning Fab Abs class? Is it all mat work crunch type exercise or is there some cardio? Is it 1/2 hour?

And does anyone know what the fee for the cycle class is and how long it is?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I didn't go on the Star, but on the Epic the Fab Abs class was barely half an hour, and only crunch-type exercises on the mat. I don't remember any planks or other positions. Pretty much all abs, maybe a little obliques. No cardio.

The main thing was it was pretty boring, so I never managed to motivate myself to get up at 7am to go again! But I'm sure it depends on the instructor, too.

Hi all

The Star dailies has these classes listed in the fitness centre but no description so I have a couple of questions.

Has anyone taken part in the morning Fab Abs class? Is it all mat work crunch type exercise or is there some cardio? Is it 1/2 hour?

And does anyone know what the fee for the cycle class is and how long it is?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I haven't been on the star but on the escape the abs class was just mat work- crunches, planks, leg lifts etc- no cardio. It never lasted more than 20 minutes, but it was free so worthwhile to go for what it was. The spin classes on the escape were $20+18% gratuity. That lasted between 45 and 50 minutes.

Enjoy your cruise!