Carnival Conquest 4J "obstructed view" cabins

Groliv

We are booked in cabin 6203 on the Conquest. This is what they refer to as an inside cabin with a window. I stumbled upon it in my search. I thought I hit a gold mine!! Quite happy to have light from a window (inside cabins can be SO dark). But now worried that cabins this far at the front of the ship might be too rocky? Neither of us get motion sick (usually) but should this be a concern? Also wondering if others found these too far of a walk to get to the pools & dining? Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks.:)

I've stayed in them on the Triumph and enjoy the cabins. Considerably larger than average and you get a window. Obviously it's more of a walk than staying in the middle, especially if you get the aft dining room but I always walk up and down the ship several times a day anyway.

Keep those blinds closed if you want privacy though, your window is to an open deck. It won't be busy but you will get peepers from time to time.

We have stayed in "walkway" view cabins on many ships. Usually quieter than mid ship since no one walks by unless they have a cabin there. If you have calm seas no problem. If it's rough you will feel it a little more. The motion helps me sleep.

We are booked in cabin 6203 on the Conquest. This is what they refer to as an inside cabin with a window. I stumbled upon it in my search. I thought I hit a gold mine!! Quite happy to have light from a window (inside cabins can be SO dark). But now worried that cabins this far at the front of the ship might be too rocky? Neither of us get motion sick (usually) but should this be a concern? Also wondering if others found these too far of a walk to get to the pools & dining? Any feedback is appreciated!

Might be better if you bring Meclizine in case you do get motion sickness.

• 3 weeks later...

We love then, we book early just to get them. We LOVE the full width "balcony" you have at the front of the ship, after sail away. Higher up is better, but most are handicap accessible so limited who can book them.