Celebrity GC from Ebay

Roma Belle

I saw today that Paypal Digital Gifts (who I believe is an authorized reseller of all types of cards) is having a sale on GCs: $5 off $50+ purchase. Has anyone purchased a GC not from Celebrity directly? I might want to gift one to my parents before the sail, and at 10% off, it makes it quite attractive.

I saw today that Paypal Digital Gifts (who I believe is an authorized reseller of all types of cards) is having a sale on GCs: $5 off $50+ purchase. Has anyone purchased a GC not from Celebrity directly? I might want to gift one to my parents before the sail, and at 10% off, it makes it quite attractive.

You might want to read the fine print. Celebrity does not actually sell gift cards. You can however buy an On-Board Credit from Celebrity if you have the parties name, booking number and sailing date.

From the PayPal site the fine print reads -

Card is valid only for Celebrity Cruise sailings and can ONLY be used for new bookings, not to be used to settle any ship board charges.

Thanks. I saw the "new bookings" on another site while I was researching to find the answer, but must have missed it on Paypal. I have bought directly from Celebrity before with the information you mentioned, but wanted to see if this would work as well.

You might want to read the fine print. Celebrity does not actually sell gift cards. You can however buy an On-Board Credit from Celebrity if you have the parties name, booking number and sailing date.

From the PayPal site the fine print reads -

Card is valid only for Celebrity Cruise sailings and can ONLY be used for new bookings, not to be used to settle any ship board charges.

Thanks for the clarification. Almost jumped on it at once.