Island Tour with Beach Break by Scenic Tours Antigua

katjoeus

I just booked this tour - it seems like an insanely good value at $38 pp for 6+ hours!! Read almost entirely good reviews, so looking forward to it.

I have came across strangely few tour reviews for Antigua...dunno why that is? As I was saying to hubby, even if this is not the most thrilling island of the Caribbean, I think we will still find it pretty cool :D:D

• 2 months later...
I just booked this tour - it seems like an insanely good value at $38 pp for 6+ hours!! Read almost entirely good reviews, so looking forward to it.

I have came across strangely few tour reviews for Antigua...dunno why that is? As I was saying to hubby, even if this is not the most thrilling island of the Caribbean, I think we will still find it pretty cool :D:D

Did you use them yet? Thinking about booking them also for Nov 24th of this month.

Yes, we did, and it was fine! While the island itself wasn't the most interesting, the tour ended with some beach time and it was the most beautiful beach we saw on the entire trip! Turner's Beach, I think it was called??

We were slightly unlucky with out tour guide as it was his very first tour and he couldn't really tell us all that much about the island (I think he said his main job was a meat seller or something), but he was a nice guy and the car seemed brand new.

I'd recommend it!

Did you use them yet? Thinking about booking them also for Nov 24th of this month.

We are also considering Scenic Tours Antigua as well as Unique Island Tours.

How has your communication been with Sean Beazer (Scenic Tours Antigua)? He replied that room was still available, but then did not reply to any further questions sent in 2 separate emails. No reply at all makes me worry about using him.

Does anyone know if Nellie Beazer (Unique Island Tours) is affiliated with Sean Beazer? Has anyone taken tours with either? Sean's tour says 6 hours including the 2 to 2 1/2 hour beach stop. Nellie's tour is 2 1/2 - 3 hours plus the beach stop. Trying to figure out differences in tours. Nellie has been very kind and responsive. Prices about the same.

We are also considering Scenic Tours Antigua as well as Unique Island Tours.

How has your communication been with Sean Beazer (Scenic Tours Antigua)? He replied that room was still available, but then did not reply to any further questions sent in 2 separate emails. No reply at all makes me worry about using him.

Does anyone know if Nellie Beazer (Unique Island Tours) is affiliated with Sean Beazer? Has anyone taken tours with either? Sean's tour says 6 hours including the 2 to 2 1/2 hour beach stop. Nellie's tour is 2 1/2 - 3 hours plus the beach stop. Trying to figure out differences in tours. Nellie has been very kind and responsive. Prices about the same.

I never emailed them directly, just went to the web site to book and noticed they wanted a 50% deposit so have not moved forward until I am 100% sure. I am not one for hanging out at the beach, what sort of facilities did they have available at the beach? If I skip the beach portion is it still worth it at only $33 per person?

Edited by dytanaka