Anthem deck 13, forward

jsswish

Was curious if any of you have stayed on deck 13 of the Anthem, specifically forward cabins. Looking at maybe switching to a cabin on deck 13 directly behind the solarium, but wasn't sure if the balcony view or noise from deck 14 would be a factor.

• 4 months later...

Hi! We just sailed on Anthem in January. We were on deck 13: my husband and I by the back elevator and my parents by the forward elevator. On the last night the noise from above or I don't even know from where was insane in our cabin. Like the party was going right inside our stateroom. There was some lighter noise on previous nights too. But my parents in the forward cabin haven't heard any noise for the duration of the cruise.

That said, our balcony was nicer, it had a better view, and theirs was obstructed from above.

My wife and I stayed in 13240 the spa Jr. suite on the Quantum there was no noise issue at all. Since its a sister ship I don't think there is any difference. we booked the same room and will leave Thurs.

We stayed in 13140 last June and heard no noise at all. I would not hesitate to book this cabin again. One benefit to the forward deck 13 cabins is that if you go down the hallway all the way forward you come to a door that takes you into the lower level of the Solarium, right near the bridge wings and hot tubs. Very handy :)