Deluxe drink package question

juanarcin

I recently cruised with Carnival and bought their Cheers program. I was looking for something similar for my upcoming RC cruise and saw the Deluxe drink package which seems to be exactly what I want. but I can't seem to find the following answers, was hoping I might get answers here.

1 - on carnival you had to wait (I believe) 5 minutes between drinks, how about on RC?

2 - On carnival there was a 15 drink max per day, how about on RC?

3 - If there is a daily cap, doe sit also apply to non alcoholic drinks or alcoholic only?

Thanks!

No time limit except for using the Freestyle Coke machines. However you are limited to one drink at a time.

No daily limit.

Thanks for the fast reply! no drink limit sounds amazing! however that raises a second question...

On Carnival: Order a margarita, wait a mandatory 5 minutes and then order a shot of tequila to add to my margarita. This was allowed and the bartenders would even ask me 5 minutes later if I was ready to add a shot to my drink.

On RC: Order a margarita, pay...and then immediately order a shot since I'm doing it one at a time?

This doesn't seem right. I feel like the 5 minute wait time at least gave the illusion that yI was ordering two separate drinks to get around ordering one very expensive drink. Like taking advantage of a perfectly legal loophole.

But without that wait time, it actually feels like I'm not only cheating, but throwing it in their face while doing it!

No time limit except for using the Freestyle Coke machines. However you are limited to one drink at a time.

No daily limit.

This seems to be bartender dependent as they occasionally told us we had to wait. Same with shots. Granted that was because of the 1 drink per order policy. Make friends with the bartenders and the strict policy adherence seems to dwindle. :p

... On RC: Order a margarita, pay...and then immediately order a shot since I'm doing it one at a time?...

I suspect you would have to finish the first drink before they would serve you another, but you never know.

Thanks for the fast reply! no drink limit sounds amazing! however that raises a second question...

On Carnival: Order a margarita, wait a mandatory 5 minutes and then order a shot of tequila to add to my margarita. This was allowed and the bartenders would even ask me 5 minutes later if I was ready to add a shot to my drink.

On RC: Order a margarita, pay...and then immediately order a shot since I'm doing it one at a time?

This doesn't seem right. I feel like the 5 minute wait time at least gave the illusion that yI was ordering two separate drinks to get around ordering one very expensive drink. Like taking advantage of a perfectly legal loophole.

But without that wait time, it actually feels like I'm not only cheating, but throwing it in their face while doing it!

Why not just ask for a very strong Margarita? I have been able to order just about anything I want in a single glass. My go to drink is all vodka with a splash of cranberry juice (It is VERY light pink, not red). If your goal is to have a margarita with double the regular alcohol, just ask for it. Most bartenders are there to make your experience the best that it can be. In my opinion, when it comes to the bar experience, RC is better than Carnival.