Family Trip To Nassau

JWellso

Hi! Taking the family, to include two grand babies (7 and 4 yo) to Nassau and Coco Cay in January. The cruise docks at noon and is there for twelve hours. Looking for suggestions as to what will keep the kids entertained in Nassau.

I'm thinking the water is going to be cool and with winds, it may not be an option for us to go diving/snorkeling. Has anyone used Cheryl's private tours?

It's been 45 years since I've been to the island so I'm sure things have greatly changed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by JWellso

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! Taking the family, to include two grand babies (7 and 4 yo) to Nassau and Coco Cay in January. The cruise docks at noon and is there for twelve hours. Looking for suggestions as to what will keep the kids entertained in Nassau.

I'm thinking the water is going to be cool and with winds, it may not be an option for us to go diving/snorkeling. Has anyone used Cheryl's private tours?

It's been 45 years since I've been to the island so I'm sure things have greatly changed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We're in a similar situation, heading with a 5 and 3 y/o in December...what have you narrowed down to so far?

Waiting to hear what damage was done by Hurricane Matthew. Friends who have been there tell us to enjoy the ship. We were looking at doing a private tour with locals, geared towards the kids. Also planned on doing Junkanoo Beach.

As it gets closer to time to depart, I'll update on what we have come up with.