Harmony Royal Genie email

susanbarnes

I know a lot of suite guests have been looking for Genie info on this board so here's my experience so far. We sail on September 25th and I received my Genie email today and contacted him through Voom. We are in suite 1722 and our Genie will be Alexander. I actually was emailed by Reyno but he will be going on vacation next week. I sent him all of our dining reservation requests, show requests, and a spa reservation and bridge and engine room tour request. He said he will take care of everything before we board. I also asked for an 11:00am boarding time and that was confirmed. He answered right back to me on everything. I am so excited about how prompt and accommodating he was. I hope the actual cruise is just as nice.

I know a lot of suite guests have been looking for Genie info on this board so here's my experience so far. We sail on September 25th and I received my Genie email today and contacted him through Voom. We are in suite 1722 and our Genie will be Alexander. I actually was emailed by Reyno but he will be going on vacation next week. I sent him all of our dining reservation requests, show requests, and a spa reservation and bridge and engine room tour request. He said he will take care of everything before we board. I also asked for an 11:00am boarding time and that was confirmed. He answered right back to me on everything. I am so excited about how prompt and accommodating he was. I hope the actual cruise is just as nice.

I'm not surprised. Met Reyno first in 2007 on Radiance when he worked in guest services then again in 2010 as concierge on Enchantment. He's fantastic.

Nice to know your cruise is ready for you. Enjoy!

Hi, I received an email from Royal Caribbean welcoming me to the genie experience with a link to loop but there is no mention as who my genie will be. When I clicked on the link, all I got was "We're here to serve you, please chat with us. Watch this page for updates." It was sent as automated message.

Is this normal?

Thanks

Click on the loop link in the email. It is the highlighted word loop. It will send you to the link to talk to your genie.

Thank you Susan.

I did click on it and it directed me to loop web page where I can chat with my Genie. I chatted hello and that I'd like to make dinner reservations but have not gotten any response. I don't even know who my Genie is.

I received an email today from my new genie Alexandra. I told her about all my previous emails a messages with Reyno. I am waiting to here back if I need to redo everything with her or if Reyno gave her the information. I'm hoping it's a seem less transition.

• 1 month later...