Dream balcony

Mrs 0z

Hello, I'm getting very excited about my first cruise and first trip to New Orleans. We'll be going for January 22nd.

We have rooms 11260 ans 11260, does anyone know if the balconies will open up between them? It would be nice if we could all sit there together

Thanks!

Hello, I'm getting very excited about my first cruise and first trip to New Orleans. We'll be going for January 22nd.

We have rooms 11260 ans 11260, does anyone know if the balconies will open up between them? It would be nice if we could all sit there together

Thanks!

Yes as HeidiHo mentioned, as long as the rooms are beside on another and you are traveling with those in the room next to you, you can ask your cabin steward to open the divider to "extend" the balcony. We've done it on every cruise once we started booking balconies. Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising!! You'll be hooked....have a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes as HeidiHo mentioned, as long as the rooms are beside on another and you are traveling with those in the room next to you, you can ask your cabin steward to open the divider to "extend" the balcony. We've done it on every cruise once we started booking balconies. Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising!! You'll be hooked....have a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That is not always the case. Just because balconies are side by side does not mean the partitions can be opened between them. In many cases if the portion is opened it would block the door of one of the cabins. Cabins 11260 and 11262 are listed as being able to have the partition opened but 11258, which is on the other side of 11260 is NOT listed as being able to be opened to 11260. 11258 Only opens to 11256. I assume this is due to the issue of the portion blocking a door. I am getting my information from directly from Goccl.